Services – Custom Application Development
Net Android has a well defined and mature application development process termed as NASDM, which comprises the complete SDLC from business case analysis to warranty support of the application. This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the delivery teams spread across the globe. Each of the development phases can be defined with metrics and subsequently tracked with the web-based tools that can be used by our customers.
The Net Android Software Development Methodology (NASDM) can be used for:
- New App dev
- Existing App
- App consolidation
- App migration
Net Android has achieved this expertise through years of experience in various industry segments and technologies. Our methodologies helps our professionals work closely with the clients to understand the need and concept, conceptualize it, document and detail the requirement, design and develop, implement and support the applications. Net Android would provide a turnkey solution from start to finish.
Net Android provides expert design, development and integration services for companies seeking to create custom business applications, or enhance existing ones.
We offer clients the benefit of our thorough knowledge of technology components, software tools, integration techniques, and multi-platform environments to create optimally integrated systems that support clients’ business and technology requirements.
Net Android assists clients from initial requirements definition, to architecture design, application selection and integration, and development and deployment. Our expertise includes:
- Design and development of open standards based systems, using Java/J2EE and Microsoft .NET technologies
- Customization and integration of third-party software, including in-depth knowledge of leading application server technology
- Design and development of content management systems for corporate intranets and extranets
- Internationalization and localization of Web applications
- Web-enablement of legacy applications
- Porting applications to new operating systems