Services – Hospitalist-IQ Services
Net Android’s medical billing service- Hospitalist-IQ is a complete, one-stop, full-service medical billing solution. Hospitalist-IQ is not here to say that we can increase your collections by 50% or 75%; rather, Hospitalist-IQ is here to maximize your collections as much as possible while simultaneously eliminating your financial and human resource headaches, so you and your staff can focus on delivering unsurpassed patient care. Hospitalist-IQ has invested a significant amount of resources in developing a complete solution that serves to maximize your collections, lower your costs, increase your efficiency and ultimately, boost your profits.
Hospitalist-IQ’s superior customer service and vast industry experience becomes apparent well before our team begins the data-entry and follow-up with insurance companies. As you begin the transition to the Hospitalist-IQ billing model, your designated account executive will take you through the implementation phase. Your account executive will become fully acquainted with all your needs and most importantly, will act as a liaison between you and the billing team assigned to your account.
- Coding ( CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS)
- Patient Demographics Entry
- Charge Entry – All specialties
- Payment Posting (Manual and Electronic)
- Payment Reconciliation
- Denials/rejections analysis, re-billing
- Accounts Receivable Follow-up
- Systemic A/R projects, re-billing
- Collection Agency Reporting
Patient Demographic entry
- We can work on scanned images as well as Electronically Submitted Patient Demographic Sheets.
- We can process insurance Information (selecting appropriate insurance details) and ensure highest levels of accuracy.
- We access the information via the Server or screens and enter information directly into the client software
- We process charges for all practices with good appropriate state and specialty rules.
- We can put in place Charge Control Measures
- We have internal Quality Assurance at different Levels to provide the high quality output.
- Daily Deposits balanced
- Daily Low Pay, No Pay reports
- Daily Denials and secondary claim reports
- We improve the clients cash flow by reducing days in A/R and improving profitability, by increasing collections ratio. We identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the necessary action to collect un- paid and partially paid claims.
- We can work offline (using spreadsheets or reports) or directly from Client Software Reports.
- We can identify category / payer combinations and work on resolving them which results in the best collections. We can achieve results and also apply early feedback across the entire category